CA, California United States
3 years - 6 years
• Strong knowledge of CRM Analytics App, lenses, datasets, dashboards
• Ability to build Bar, Heatmaps, Box plots, Variance charts, control charts, and customized charts and tables (values, comparison, and pivot).
• Ability to create list filters, global filters, toggles, repeater, number, and text functions.
• Ability to apply conditional highlighting, configure actions, and create formula fields.
• Good knowledge of SAQL, SOQL and JSON (not required).
• Ability to provision User Access control in CRM Analytics.
Apply Before : Tue Jan 16, 2024